Home of Rodeo Drive and countless celebrities, Beverly Hills is one of the most iconic neighborhoods in Los Angeles. Incorporated in 1914, Beverly Hills exploded in popularity in the 1920s and has been a Southern California darling ever since. In spite of its larger-than-life presence, the city of Beverly Hills is only 5.71 square miles and has a population of just over 34,000 residents. Still, with its world-class shopping and dining options, Beverly Hills is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Los Angeles, with some of the most beautiful real estate in the country.
Along with its stunning homes and tree-lined streets, some of Beverly Hills’ most iconic sites include:
- Rodeo Drive - When you think of Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive automatically comes to mind. While only a two-mile street, Rodeo Drive is one of the world’s most glamorous shopping boulevards. Rodeo Drive has dozens of iconic, high-end retailers, including Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Tiffany & Co., Cartier, and more.
- Greystone Mansion and Gardens - Also known as the Doheny Estate Mansion, Greystone Mansion is one of the most beautiful mansions in Southern California. This historic mansion has been used as a filming location for numerous movies and TV shows and is open to the public for guided tours.
- Frederick R. Weismann Art Foundation - One of Los Angeles’ most famous modern art museums, the Frederick R. Weismann Art Foundation is dedicated to showcasing the late artist’s most famous artwork, along with many modern art exhibits.
- Franklin Canyon Park - A hidden gem in Beverly Hills, Franklin Canyon Parks is a ruggedly beautiful nature park that boasts 600-acres of hiking trails, grasslands, oak trees, forests, and lakes.
- The Gottlieb Native Garden - The Gottlieb Native Garden is one of California’s most acclaimed private gardens. While this garden is not open to the public year-round, they do host many events where visitors can explore the exquisite gardens for themselves.
- Tempura Endo - An upscale tempura bar in Beverly Hills, Tempura Endo offers some of the finest Japanese cuisine in Beverly Hills.
What Our Clients Say
I've been a long-time tenant in Hollywood and this company including Josh and Sue have been great over the years and have also gone above and beyond for me at times. They're very responsive when there is the rare issue at my place (usually a minor appliance or plumbing maintenance thing), and they communicate well. I also love being able to pay my rent electronically. I highly recommend working with them in any capacity.
I have worked with King George Property Management for over ten years and recommend them without qualification. They are responsive, honest, and will consistently look out for your best interests.
King George has delivered with care, consistency, and comfort through the ups and downs of the business cycles over years. I trust Josh with my real estate business. He represents our family brand’s generational legacy and reputation perfectly.
King George is an honest and reputable company. I have been working with KG for several years and can tell you that they know what they are doing and they are experts in the industry. I would highly recommend KG to anyone looking for property management services
King George Property Management manages a property for me in Los Angeles and has been able to increase rents and get good tenants. A+
Great company. Responsive and professional