Nestled in the San Fernando Valley, Chatsworth is a quiet neighborhood surrounded by some of the most ruggedly beautiful landscapes in Southern California. With a population of just over 41,000 residents, it’s also one of the least densely populated neighborhoods in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area. Because of its rugged terrain and natural beauty, Chatsworth was the site of many films. Iverson Movie Ranch, a 500-acre ranch, was the site of over 2,000 films. Chatsworth is also home to some of the area’s best hiking and equestrian trails, as well as rock climbing, making it ideal for outdoor enthusiasts.
Along with its filming sites and numerous hiking trails, some of Chatsworth’s most popular sites include:
- Stoney Point Park - Also known as the Stoney Point Outcroppings or Chatsworth Formation, Stoney Point Park is a popular destination for hikers, equestrians, and rock climbers. Stoney Point Park offers excellent views of the entire San Fernando Valley.
- Chatsworth Park - Chatsworth Park is actually two separate parks: Chatsworth Park North and Chatsworth Park South. Chatsworth Park North has a baseball diamond, playground equipment, and picnic areas. Chatsworth Park South is the larger of the two and has the Chatsworth Park South Recreation Center.
- Old Santa Susana Stage Road - Also known as Santa Susana Wagon Road, Old Santa Susana Stage Road is a historically significant path between the San Fernando Valley and Simi Valley, linking the two together. It’s part of the National Register of Historic Places.
- Garden of the Gods - Not to be confused with the Colorado site with the same name, Garden of the Gods is a ruggedly beautiful park located in northwest Chatsworth. It’s one of the area’s best-known sites and has some of the area’s best hiking.
- Spahn's Movie Ranch - Also known as Spahn Ranch, Spahn’s Movie Ranch was once the site of numerous Old Western tv shows and movies, along with Iverson Movie Ranch.
- Bon Bon Tea House - A popular tea house in Chatsworth, Bon Bon Tea House offers local favorites such as herbal tea, eastern Boba beverages, green tea, and more.
What Our Clients Say
I've been a long-time tenant in Hollywood and this company including Josh and Sue have been great over the years and have also gone above and beyond for me at times. They're very responsive when there is the rare issue at my place (usually a minor appliance or plumbing maintenance thing), and they communicate well. I also love being able to pay my rent electronically. I highly recommend working with them in any capacity.
I have worked with King George Property Management for over ten years and recommend them without qualification. They are responsive, honest, and will consistently look out for your best interests.
King George has delivered with care, consistency, and comfort through the ups and downs of the business cycles over years. I trust Josh with my real estate business. He represents our family brand’s generational legacy and reputation perfectly.
King George is an honest and reputable company. I have been working with KG for several years and can tell you that they know what they are doing and they are experts in the industry. I would highly recommend KG to anyone looking for property management services
King George Property Management manages a property for me in Los Angeles and has been able to increase rents and get good tenants. A+
Great company. Responsive and professional