Located 30 minutes northwest of Los Angeles, Porter Ranch is a beautiful residential area located in San Fernando Valley. One of Los Angeles’ newer suburbs, Porter Ranch has an abundance of green spaces, coffee shops, and restaurants. With an average household income of over $120,000 per year, Porter Ranch is considered one of the wealthiest cities in the San Fernando Valley.
- Wilbur Tampa Park - A very popular area park. Wilbur Tampa Park has a blend of the latest playground equipment with shaded canopies, as well as miles of walking and biking trails.
- Moonshine Canyon Park - A ruggedly beautiful park that borders Porter Valley and Chatsworth, Moonshine Canyon Park has a 3.7-mile loop that’s popular with local hikers.
- Porter Valley Country Club - One of the area’s finest country clubs, Porter Valley Country Club is an 18-hole golf course with world-class holes and an abundance of amenities, including a five-star restaurant, swimming pools, tennis courts, and athletic facilities.
- Limekiln Canyon Park - Located in the heart of Porter Ranch, Limekiln Canyon Park is an expansive green valley that’s popular with hikers, joggers, and bikers. Limekiln Canyon Park is also a popular site for picnics.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain - Just a short drive away from Porter Ranch, Six Flags Magic Mountain is an adrenaline-inducing theme park packed with roller coasters, thrill rides, shows, and attractions. Some of the most popular roller coasters at the park include Batman, Apocalypse, Full Throttle, Goliath, and Scream, only to name a few.
- Porter Ranch Town Center - A sprawling, upscale strip mall with over 42 shops and restaurants. The Porter Ranch Town Center has many major retailers, including Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, and Lucky Brand.