Located 30 minutes northwest of Los Angeles, Porter Ranch is a beautiful residential area located in San Fernando Valley. One of Los Angeles’ newer suburbs, Porter Ranch has an abundance of green spaces, coffee shops, and restaurants. With an average household income of over $120,000 per year, Porter Ranch is considered one of the wealthiest cities in the San Fernando Valley.
Porter Ranch is most well-known for its tree-lined streets, parks, and hiking trails. In addition to its abundance of serene, green spaces, Porter Ranch is most well-known for these attractions:
- Wilbur Tampa Park - A very popular area park. Wilbur Tampa Park has a blend of the latest playground equipment with shaded canopies, as well as miles of walking and biking trails.
- Moonshine Canyon Park - A ruggedly beautiful park that borders Porter Valley and Chatsworth, Moonshine Canyon Park has a 3.7-mile loop that’s popular with local hikers.
- Porter Valley Country Club - One of the area’s finest country clubs, Porter Valley Country Club is an 18-hole golf course with world-class holes and an abundance of amenities, including a five-star restaurant, swimming pools, tennis courts, and athletic facilities.
- Limekiln Canyon Park - Located in the heart of Porter Ranch, Limekiln Canyon Park is an expansive green valley that’s popular with hikers, joggers, and bikers. Limekiln Canyon Park is also a popular site for picnics.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain - Just a short drive away from Porter Ranch, Six Flags Magic Mountain is an adrenaline-inducing theme park packed with roller coasters, thrill rides, shows, and attractions. Some of the most popular roller coasters at the park include Batman, Apocalypse, Full Throttle, Goliath, and Scream, only to name a few.
- Porter Ranch Town Center - A sprawling, upscale strip mall with over 42 shops and restaurants. The Porter Ranch Town Center has many major retailers, including Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, and Lucky Brand.
What Our Clients Say
I've been a long-time tenant in Hollywood and this company including Josh and Sue have been great over the years and have also gone above and beyond for me at times. They're very responsive when there is the rare issue at my place (usually a minor appliance or plumbing maintenance thing), and they communicate well. I also love being able to pay my rent electronically. I highly recommend working with them in any capacity.
I have worked with King George Property Management for over ten years and recommend them without qualification. They are responsive, honest, and will consistently look out for your best interests.
King George has delivered with care, consistency, and comfort through the ups and downs of the business cycles over years. I trust Josh with my real estate business. He represents our family brand’s generational legacy and reputation perfectly.
King George is an honest and reputable company. I have been working with KG for several years and can tell you that they know what they are doing and they are experts in the industry. I would highly recommend KG to anyone looking for property management services
King George Property Management manages a property for me in Los Angeles and has been able to increase rents and get good tenants. A+
Great company. Responsive and professional