Property Management Services
Los Angeles is the largest city in all of California. Los Angeles offers some of the best Southern California weather and is boasted as the “Entertainment Capital of the World.” There are tourist attractions like the LA Walk of Fame, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, and more. Los Angeles is also the only city to have hosted the Olympics twice, and a third time coming up in 2028. LA Has become a tourist hot spot with many fine dining locations, local sports, and world class shopping. As such, when it comes to real estate, Los Angeles is also one of the hottest markets, consistently. If you own property in Los Angeles, you may consider a property manager.
Our team of commensurate professionals at King George Property Management will make sure that your property is managed with care and operating efficiently. If you are an owner of real estate in Los Angeles and are interested in learning more about our management services, please contact us. Our office will be happy to help you!
Learn More About Our Property Management Services
- Rent Collection
- Monthly and Annual Accounting.
- Detailed Monthly Owner Statements and Reports
- In-house Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Tenant Communications (we create a buffer between the tenant and yourself)
- 24/7 Maintenance and Repair Coordination and Supervision
- Make-ready Repairs, Painting, etc.
- Property Inspections (Annual, Move-in/Move-out, etc.)
- 3D Virtual Tours
- Eviction coordination
- Mandatory City Filings and Annual Reporting (for rent control properties)
- Online Tenant Portal (Pay Rent, Set-Up Auto Pay, Submit Maintenance Request, and more)
- Online Owner Portal (Track Accounting, Invoices, Inspections, and more)
- Rental Property Acquisitions, Dispositions and 1031 Exchange
- Investment Strategies and Consulting