Located between Hollywood and North Hollywood, Studio City is a quirky San Fernando Valley neighborhood that tows the line between trendy and quaint. Founded in 1927, Studio City was born upon the creation of CBS Studios. Today, Studio City lives up to its name, being home to some of Hollywood’s most iconic studios. While it’s most known for its Hollywood roots, Studio City’s true appeal lies in its idyllic Southern California charm, with hip boutique shops, tree-lined trees, and beautiful mountain scenery.
Along with its natural beauty, some of Studio City’s most iconic sites include:
- Universal Studios - One of the most famous studios in LA, Universal Studios is on the border of Studio City and North Hollywood. Take a tour through the studio to go behind the scenes of some of your favorite blockbusters.
- Universal CityWalk - If you’re a fan of Universal Studios, you will love venturing onto the CityWalk. The CityWalk is home to one of LA’s Best Hard Rock Cafes and tons of memorabilia shops.
- Studio City Farmer’s Market - who doesn’t love a farmer’s market? The Studio City Farmer’s Market is open every Sunday from 8am to 1pm.
- Coldwater Canyon Park - a beautiful city park with many green spaces, running paths, water features, and more. It’s located just off of Beverly Drive.
- Pinz Bowling - possibly one of the coolest bowling alleys in the San Fernando Valley, Pinz Bowling has been featured in many tv shows, like Modern Family, Storage Wars, and Botched.
- The Dinner Detective - a classic spin on a traditional dinner theatre, The Dinner Detective is a fancy dinner and a murder mystery, all rolled into one–making for a memorable date night.
- North Valleyheart Riverwalk - a peaceful oasis in the heart of Studio City. This riverwalk is an ideal place for jogging, walking your dog, and admiring nature.
What Our Clients Say
I've been a long-time tenant in Hollywood and this company including Josh and Sue have been great over the years and have also gone above and beyond for me at times. They're very responsive when there is the rare issue at my place (usually a minor appliance or plumbing maintenance thing), and they communicate well. I also love being able to pay my rent electronically. I highly recommend working with them in any capacity.
I have worked with King George Property Management for over ten years and recommend them without qualification. They are responsive, honest, and will consistently look out for your best interests.
King George has delivered with care, consistency, and comfort through the ups and downs of the business cycles over years. I trust Josh with my real estate business. He represents our family brand’s generational legacy and reputation perfectly.
King George is an honest and reputable company. I have been working with KG for several years and can tell you that they know what they are doing and they are experts in the industry. I would highly recommend KG to anyone looking for property management services
King George Property Management manages a property for me in Los Angeles and has been able to increase rents and get good tenants. A+
Great company. Responsive and professional