Located just south of Santa Monica, Venice is a vibrant neighborhood on the Pacific Coats. Home to beaches, the Ocean Front Walk, and luxurious yachts, Venice embodies California living. Among its many claims to fame, Venice is most well-known for its iconic beaches–namely Venice Beach and Muscle Beach. It’s also home to many trendy shops and restaurants.
Along with its beaches, some of Venice’s most popular sites include:
- Marina Del Ray - A smaller, unincorporated community within Venice, Marina Del Ray is North America’s largest man-made small-craft harbor and is home to over 5,000 luxury boats and yachts.
- Muscle Beach - Dubbed the “Home of Bodybuilding,” Muscle Beach has been a famous feature of Venice Beach since the 1960s. Visitors from all over balk at and marvel at the beach’s bodybuilders.
- Venice Beach Skatepark - A public skatepark just off of Venice Beach, Venice Beach Skatepark is one of the most popular skateparks in Los Angeles. The skatepark plays a huge role in Venice’s vibrant, lively scene.
- Abbot Kinney - In contrast to the beaches, Abbot Kinney is a posh street with upscale shops, boutiques, and restaurants. The street stretches one mile and is the area’s most popular pedestrian street.
- Venice Beach - Without question, Venice Beach is this trendy neighborhood’s most popular destination. In fact, Venice Beach is also one of the busiest beaches in the Los Angeles area. The beach stretches two miles, has a famous boardwalk, and has hundreds of shops and vendors along its border.
- The Venice Canals - Named and styled in honor of their Italian counterpart, the Venice Canals show a completely different side to Venice’s dynamic beaches, offering a more serene side of the neighborhood. A series of wetland canals many people boat and walk down.
What Our Clients Say
I've been a long-time tenant in Hollywood and this company including Josh and Sue have been great over the years and have also gone above and beyond for me at times. They're very responsive when there is the rare issue at my place (usually a minor appliance or plumbing maintenance thing), and they communicate well. I also love being able to pay my rent electronically. I highly recommend working with them in any capacity.
I have worked with King George Property Management for over ten years and recommend them without qualification. They are responsive, honest, and will consistently look out for your best interests.
King George has delivered with care, consistency, and comfort through the ups and downs of the business cycles over years. I trust Josh with my real estate business. He represents our family brand’s generational legacy and reputation perfectly.
King George is an honest and reputable company. I have been working with KG for several years and can tell you that they know what they are doing and they are experts in the industry. I would highly recommend KG to anyone looking for property management services
King George Property Management manages a property for me in Los Angeles and has been able to increase rents and get good tenants. A+
Great company. Responsive and professional