Located in the Western San Fernando Valley, West Hills is an affluent residential and commercial neighborhood of Los Angeles. With just over 45,000 residents, West Hills is an incredibly tight-knit community. West Hills is located just 35 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles. The area also has several parks, hiking trails, restaurants, and shops.
- Knapp Ranch Park - An outdoor park that’s incredibly popular with local athletes and outdoor enthusiasts. Knapp Ranch Park has a baseball diamond, tennis courts, basketball courts, picnic areas, and a pavilion.
- Jinky’s Cafe - A widely popular breakfast restaurant, Jinky’s Cafe has numerous locations throughout LA, but the West Hills location is one of the most popular in the San Fernando Valley. One of the area’s favorite brunch spots.
- Bell Canyon Park - A large open-air park located in Simi Hills. Bell Canyon Park is a popular hiking destination for residents and visitors alike.
- El Escorpion Park - El Escorpion Park is a three-acre park located in West Simi Hills. It has four hiking trails and is a popular camping site. Ruggedly beautiful, the area offers spectacular views of Simi Hills.
- Olive & Fig Restaurant and Jazz Bar - Olive & Fig Restaurant and Jazz Bar is one of the area’s premier Mediterranean restaurants, serving authentic Mediterranean cuisine for its patrons. Also a popular site for live music.
- Malibu Wines & Beer Gardens - A premier wine tasting room. While Malibu Wines & Beer Gardens has multiple locations, West Hill is one of the wine bar’s newest locations. Offers a variety of local wines and craft beers.