Located in the Westside region of Los Angeles, Brentwood is a quiet, residential neighborhood with well-maintained homes and tree-lined streets. With just over 33,000 residents, Brentwood is an incredibly tight-knit community. Brentwood is located just north of Santa Monica and west of Beverly Hills. The area also has several parks, green spaces, restaurants, and upscale shops.
Along with its idyllic neighborhoods and stately real estate, some of Brentwood’s most famous sites include:
- The Getty - The Getty Center is a campus of the Getty Museum and other programs of the Getty Trust. The Getty is home to one of Southern California’s most famous art museums.
- The Streets of Brentwood - The Streets of Brentwood is an upscale, open-air shopping mall located in Brentwood. It’s home to some of the area’s finest restaurants, upscale shops, and large retailers.
- Banks Mansion - Also known as ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Mansion’, the Banks Mansion was where the show’s iconic mansion was filmed. Today, the Banks Mansion is an Airbnb that guests can actually stay in! 90’s kids rejoice!
- Brentwood Country Club - Brentwood Country Club is one of the premier golf clubs in Los Angeles. Founded in 1948, Brentwood Country Club has an award-winning golf course, tennis courts, and other amenities.
- Thomas Mann House - The former resident of Noble Prize laureate Thomas Mann, the Thomas Mann House is one of the most important historical, modern homes in Los Angeles.
- SUGARFISH by sushi nozawa - One of the area’s most popular Japanese restaurants, SUGARFISH by sushi nozawa serves some of the neighborhood’s best sushi.
What Our Clients Say
I've been a long-time tenant in Hollywood and this company including Josh and Sue have been great over the years and have also gone above and beyond for me at times. They're very responsive when there is the rare issue at my place (usually a minor appliance or plumbing maintenance thing), and they communicate well. I also love being able to pay my rent electronically. I highly recommend working with them in any capacity.
I have worked with King George Property Management for over ten years and recommend them without qualification. They are responsive, honest, and will consistently look out for your best interests.
King George has delivered with care, consistency, and comfort through the ups and downs of the business cycles over years. I trust Josh with my real estate business. He represents our family brand’s generational legacy and reputation perfectly.
King George is an honest and reputable company. I have been working with KG for several years and can tell you that they know what they are doing and they are experts in the industry. I would highly recommend KG to anyone looking for property management services
King George Property Management manages a property for me in Los Angeles and has been able to increase rents and get good tenants. A+
Great company. Responsive and professional