Let Us Manage Your Northridge Rental Property
Located in the heart of the San Fernando Valley, Northridge is a quiet, tranquil neighborhood best known as the Jewel of the Valley. It is also the home of California State University, one of Southern California’s most well-known universities.
Are you a landlord in Northridge, California looking for help in managing your rental property?
Look no further! King George Property Management Solutions is here to provide excellent customer service and free you from your daily landlord responsibilities.
King George has been in the business since 1993. We specialize in managing single and multifamily residences and apartments, short-term rentals, commercial units, and HOA.
We have carefully handpicked property managers that prioritize client satisfaction through great customer service. Contact us today to find out how we can maximize your rental property’s ROI.
Our Property Management Services
Our mission is to look after your rental property business while giving you your time back so that you can enjoy the benefits of being a rental property owner.
We work to consistently add value to your property through property maintenance, timely rent collections and more. The following is an overview of these services:
At King George, we hhaveas established a thorough process for screening potential tenants. We understand how important it is to choose the right fit for your property.
All qualified applicants will go through background, credit, and employment checks. We will also require them to submit rental history and previous landlord references.
At our property management company, our goal is to rent to high-quality tenants who pay on time and take care of your property.
When you work with King George, we will take care of maintaining a high occupancy rate by finding great tenants. With 25 years of experience in the industry, we know which marketing strategies work.
We use a mix of traditional and modern marketing techniques to advertise to a wide reach of potential tenants.
Knowing exactly how to write a proper lease agreement takes a lot of care and knowledge of the industry. Thankfully, we can do this for you too!
King George handles drafting and signing of lease documents, including addendums. Leasing agreements will outline the terms, conditions as well as the rights and obligations of the property owner and tenant.
While we are confident with our tenant screening process, we know how crucial it is to have a solid agreement to protect you and your investment.
Property Inspections & Maintenance
When you partner with King George, we will conduct routine, move-in, and move-out property inspections. We take care of your property as if it were our own!
All of these inspections allow us to check the condition of your property as well as connect with tenants to ensure they are complying with their lease agreement during the tenancy.
By regularly checking in on your property, we can also determine if there are any repairs or preventative maintenance needed. This will end up saving you money and time in the long run.
Should there be an emergency maintenance request, you won’t have to worry about answering the phone! We will take care of all tenant and vendor communication for you.
Rent Collection with Online Payments
Here at King George, we focus on maximizing your rent and ensure that collections are made on time. We streamlined our payment process by integrating online payment options in our portal.
We will also take care of sending your tenants payment reminders and notifications. Having an accessible payment option allows them to pay on time anywhere they are.
Areas We Serve
About Northridge, CaliforniaAlong with the university, some of Northridge’s most popular sites include:
- CSUN Botanic Garden - Located at California State University, the CSUN Botanic Garden is a beautiful, well-manicured garden with over 1,200 different plant species. This garden is just as much a refuge for students as it is a community asset.
- The Impossible Shop - Vegetarians and vegans, rejoice! The Impossible Shop is all plant-based! This restaurant creates American classics, such as burgers and nuggets, with a twist–it’s all vegan.
- Porter Valley Country Club - Offering seclusion and serenity, Porter Valley Country Club is a premier golf club with unrivaled beauty. This eighteen-hole championship course is also one of the area’s most popular wedding venues.
- Donald E. Bianchi Planetarium - Operated by CSUN’s Physics Department, the Donald E. Bianchi Planetarium allows visitors to see some of the universe’s most stunning stars and planets. It’s as educational as it is awe-inspiring.
- Vanalden Park - Centrally located in Northridge, Vanalden Park is a serene city park. It’s a popular spot for picnics or to relax under trees. It also has horseshoe pits and walking areas.
- Northridge Fashion Center - Established in 1971, Northridge Fashion Center is a huge shopping mall centrally located in the neighborhood. Even though it was severely damaged by an earthquake in 1994, the mall was painstakingly restored and popular today. Northridge Fashion Center has a variety of national retailers, shops, and restaurants.