Located in the heart of the San Fernando Valley, Northridge is a quiet, tranquil neighborhood best known as the Jewel of the Valley. It is also the home of California State University, one of Southern California’s most well-known universities.
Along with the university, some of Northridge’s most popular sites include:
- CSUN Botanic Garden - Located at California State University, the CSUN Botanic Garden is a beautiful, well-manicured garden with over 1,200 different plant species. This garden is just as much a refuge for students as it is a community asset.
- The Impossible Shop - Vegetarians and vegans, rejoice! The Impossible Shop is all plant-based! This restaurant creates American classics, such as burgers and nuggets, with a twist–it’s all vegan.
- Porter Valley Country Club - Offering seclusion and serenity, Porter Valley Country Club is a premier golf club with unrivaled beauty. This eighteen-hole championship course is also one of the area’s most popular wedding venues.
- Donald E. Bianchi Planetarium - Operated by CSUN’s Physics Department, the Donald E. Bianchi Planetarium allows visitors to see some of the universe’s most stunning stars and planets. It’s as educational as it is awe-inspiring.
- Vanalden Park - Centrally located in Northridge, Vanalden Park is a serene city park. It’s a popular spot for picnics or to relax under trees. It also has horseshoe pits and walking areas.
- Northridge Fashion Center - Established in 1971, Northridge Fashion Center is a huge shopping mall centrally located in the neighborhood. Even though it was severely damaged by an earthquake in 1994, the mall was painstakingly restored and popular today. Northridge Fashion Center has a variety of national retailers, shops, and restaurants.
What Our Clients Say
I've been a long-time tenant in Hollywood and this company including Josh and Sue have been great over the years and have also gone above and beyond for me at times. They're very responsive when there is the rare issue at my place (usually a minor appliance or plumbing maintenance thing), and they communicate well. I also love being able to pay my rent electronically. I highly recommend working with them in any capacity.
I have worked with King George Property Management for over ten years and recommend them without qualification. They are responsive, honest, and will consistently look out for your best interests.
King George has delivered with care, consistency, and comfort through the ups and downs of the business cycles over years. I trust Josh with my real estate business. He represents our family brand’s generational legacy and reputation perfectly.
King George is an honest and reputable company. I have been working with KG for several years and can tell you that they know what they are doing and they are experts in the industry. I would highly recommend KG to anyone looking for property management services
King George Property Management manages a property for me in Los Angeles and has been able to increase rents and get good tenants. A+
Great company. Responsive and professional