Let Us Manage Your Thousand Oaks Rental Property
Located 45 miles northwest of Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks is a relaxed, affluent community in Venture County. Founded in 1964, Thousand Oaks is a beautiful, suburban city named for its many oak trees. Residents of Thousand Oaks have easy access to some of Ventura County’s best restaurants and shops. It is also just a short distance from Malibu Beach and some of Southern California’s best hiking trails.
As a landlord in Thousand Oaks, CA, you can be faced with a lot of day-to-day responsibilities that make it hard to stick to a regular schedule. Renters might have an emergency and need your assistance in the middle of the night. But owning a rental property doesn’t need to be stressful. If you want to enjoy the benefits of being a landlord without the stress, King George Property Management Solutions can help.
King George Property Management Solutions is a full-service property management company that’s been serving Thousand Oaks property owners since 1993. When property owners work with us, they can rest assured that their goals will be front and center.
As one of the leading property management companies in the area, we manage all types of rental properties for our clients, including single-family homes, condos, retail, and commercial properties.
Our team will strategize how to manage your property and focus on your satisfaction. It is our mission to provide you with the best property management services so you can enjoy the benefits of owning a rental property without the hassle.
We oversee property marketing, tenant selection, rent collection, property maintenance, and more. With our three decades of experience, you can rest assured that your property and renters will be in good hands.
If you’d like to have peace of mind and a solid return on investment, reach out to King George Property Management Solutions today!
Our Property Management Services
Working with a company that has thirty years of experience can put your mind at ease knowing that your rental property is in excellent hands. Your property will be well-taken care of because of the services we offer. Learn more about what we can do for you below.
One common mistake as a landlord is not having a solid tenant screening process in place for their properties. This is often overlooked because it seems time-consuming. But King George Property Management Solutions know that screening renters is key to reducing financial risk and improving property maintenance.
Our property management company has a comprehensive screening process is consistently executed to ensure compliance with fair housing laws and to find the perfect fit for you rental property. Our rigorous tenant selection process includes background and credit checks, and income and rental history verification. Our goal is to maintain your property occupied so you have a consistent cash flow.
We maximize your property’s exposure through market research, social media, and modern marketing strategies. We want to attract a large pool of potential renters so we can find the perfect tenant for your property in Thousand Oaks, CA.
When property owners partner with King George Property Management Solutions, our marketing experts will identify their target market and work on presenting their property beautifully to interested renters. Our team will handle potential tenants’ inquiries and applications. We provide expert market analysis to maintain a high occupancy rate and maximize your the profitability of your property.
King George Property Management Solutions has streamlined processes to ensure that we are on top of the condition of your properties. We will cover all bases and conduct move-in and move-out inspections and schedule regular property walk-throughs for our clients. Our team of property managers is trained to identify any issues and prevent them from being a major problem.
Rent Collection with Online Payments
Out property management company offers a convenient online portal for you and your qualified tenants. It is easy to use, and this is where your tenants can easily pay their rent monthly. They can access it anytime and anywhere, reducing the instances of late payments. We invested in advanced technology so we could provide various payment methods and promote timely rental income.
Our property managers will take care of the payment reminders and set up payment options so property owners can relax and wait for their rent payments to be credited to their account.
Maintenance and Repairs
One of the most challenging parts of being a landlord is managing property repair and maintenance requests from tenants. Property owners must identify the issue, hire the right person for the job, coordinate with their tenants, and follow up after repairs.
When you hire King George property managers, your property manager will take care of these things for you. Our goal is to protect landlords and their investment properties, and by doing this we are hitting two birds with one stone. By maintaining your properties in their best condition, we are also keeping your renters happy and safe.
Areas We Serve
About Thousand Oaks, CaliforniaAlong with its stunning lakes and ruggedly beautiful trails, some of Thousand Oaks’ most iconic sites include:
- Chumash Indian Museum - Before Thousand Oaks was inhabited by European settlers, the area was inhabited by a diverse group of Native American tribes. The Chumash Indian Museum is a living history center, giving visitors insight into life with the Chumash tribe.
- Conejo Valley Botanic Garden - Nestled in Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley Botanic Garden is one of the area’s best-kept secrets. This 33-acre park has 15 unique gardens and sweeping vistas.
- Conejo Valley Art Museum -Established in the 1970s, the Conejo Valley Art Museum was founded by a group of local artists and teachers who wanted to preserve and promote the area’s history and culture. This museum features the work of local, regional, and national artists.
- Wildwood Regional Park - Even though California is one of the most populated states in the country, Wildwood Regional Park feels miles away from human civilization. This rugged, 1,800-acre park is popular with hikers, bikers, and horseback riders.
- Crown and Anchor - One of Ventura County’s most popular bars, Crown and Anchor is an English-style pub with a hearty selection of European beer, authentic English cuisine, and live music on the weekends.
- Reign of Terror Haunted House - For those looking for scares, Reign of Terror Haunted House is unparalleled in the terror department. This award-winning haunted house has been dubbed one of the most terrifying haunted houses in California.
- Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza - Located across the street from City Hall, Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza is one of the largest performing arts centers between Los Angeles and San Francisco. This facility runs the gamut for live performances, from symphonic orchestras to live folk music.