Located just 15 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles, Burbank is situated on the southeastern end of the San Fernando Valley. Billed as “The Media Capital of the World,” Burbank is home to some of the world’s most iconic movie studios, including Warner Brothers Studio and Walt Disney Studios. Burbank was also where The Johnny Carson Show was filmed for over forty years. Beyond the iconic studios, Burbank is a lively neighborhood with trendy shops, delicious restaurants, and the Hollywood Burbank Airport.
Along with some of the world’s most famous movie studios, some of Burbank’ most iconic sites include:
- Burbank Town Center - Located in downtown Burbank, Burbank Town Center is home to some of the area’s best shopping, as well as a strong cafe culture, movie theaters, and a bungee jump area. Residents will always find something to do at Burbank Town Center.
- Magnolia Park - The name may be a bit misleading since Magnolia Park is not actually a city park but a Burbank neighborhood. This quirky neighborhood is undoubtedly worth checking out. Magnolia Park is a shopping district best known for its vintage clothes stores.
- Burbank Aviation Museum - Better known as ‘The Portal of Wings,’ the Burbank Aviation Museum is one of the San Fernando Valleys’ most popular museums. This museum is a collection of memorabilia from airplanes, engines, and more.
- Flappers Comedy Club - For those looking for a fun night of comedy and live performances, Flappers Comedy Club is a popular Burbank hotspot. Flappers Comedy Club hosts over 40 comedy shows per week, so there’s always something going on.
- Starlight Bowl - an amphitheater located in Burbank, Starlight Bowl is one of the area’s most popular destinations during the summer, with live performances and themed nights.
What Our Clients Say
I've been a long-time tenant in Hollywood and this company including Josh and Sue have been great over the years and have also gone above and beyond for me at times. They're very responsive when there is the rare issue at my place (usually a minor appliance or plumbing maintenance thing), and they communicate well. I also love being able to pay my rent electronically. I highly recommend working with them in any capacity.
I have worked with King George Property Management for over ten years and recommend them without qualification. They are responsive, honest, and will consistently look out for your best interests.
King George has delivered with care, consistency, and comfort through the ups and downs of the business cycles over years. I trust Josh with my real estate business. He represents our family brand’s generational legacy and reputation perfectly.
King George is an honest and reputable company. I have been working with KG for several years and can tell you that they know what they are doing and they are experts in the industry. I would highly recommend KG to anyone looking for property management services
King George Property Management manages a property for me in Los Angeles and has been able to increase rents and get good tenants. A+
Great company. Responsive and professional