Home of the Walk of Fame and Hollywood Sign, Hollywood is–beyond a shadow of a doubt–one of the most famous neighborhoods in Los Angeles. Incorporated in 1903, Hollywood exploded in popularity in the 1910s and 1920s, with the advent of the film industry, and ultimately, Hollywood’s Gilded Age. Today, Hollywood is an icon in and of itself. With its numerous film studios, trendy shops and restaurants, and the TCL Chinese Theater, Hollywood is a star-studded neighborhood with jaw-dropping real estate.
Along with its stunning homes and iconic landmarks, some of Hollywood’s most iconic sites include:
- Walk of Fame - As one of California’s most famous tourist destinations, the Hollywood Walk of Fame runs along Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street. The famous sidewalks have brass stars and handprints of some of the film industry’s most illustrious stars.
- Sunset Strip - Located in West Hollywood, the Sunset Strip is one of Los Angeles’ most iconic streets. Nestled between Hollywood and Beverly Hills, the Sunset Strip is an eclectic blend of trendy restaurants, upscale shops, and stunning homes.
- Musso and Frank Grille - Open since 1919, Musso and Frank Grille is practically a Hollywood icon in and of itself. This upscale restaurant serves one of the city’s best martinis and has unparalleled ambiance.
- Yamashiro - Nestled in the heart of the Hollywood Hills, Yamashiro is a classic Japanese restaurant that’s been open for over 100 years. With a high-end design, Yamashiro is one of the area’s most beautiful restaurants and serves some of the city’s best sushi.
- The Hollywood Bowl - Open since 1922, the Hollywood Bowl is one of Southern California’s premier outdoor venues, holding numerous live shows and concerts throughout the year.
- Griffith Observatory - Situated on the southern slope of Mount Hollywood, the Griffith Observatory is part of Griffith Park, the largest urban-wilderness park in the United States. Griffith Observatory is also one of the area’s most popular attractions, giving visitors the chance to observe some of the most awe-inspiring sites in Los Angeles, as well as the night sky.
What Our Clients Say
I've been a long-time tenant in Hollywood and this company including Josh and Sue have been great over the years and have also gone above and beyond for me at times. They're very responsive when there is the rare issue at my place (usually a minor appliance or plumbing maintenance thing), and they communicate well. I also love being able to pay my rent electronically. I highly recommend working with them in any capacity.
I have worked with King George Property Management for over ten years and recommend them without qualification. They are responsive, honest, and will consistently look out for your best interests.
King George has delivered with care, consistency, and comfort through the ups and downs of the business cycles over years. I trust Josh with my real estate business. He represents our family brand’s generational legacy and reputation perfectly.
King George is an honest and reputable company. I have been working with KG for several years and can tell you that they know what they are doing and they are experts in the industry. I would highly recommend KG to anyone looking for property management services
King George Property Management manages a property for me in Los Angeles and has been able to increase rents and get good tenants. A+
Great company. Responsive and professional