Situated in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains, Woodland Hills is a small, upscale city in the San Fernando Valley. Nestled in between Tarzana and Calabasas, Woodland Hills is known for its abundance of green spaces and parks. With easy access to hiking, biking, and equestrian trails, Woodland Hills is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. It also has many boutique shops and upscale restaurants.
Along with sweeping views of the Santa Monica Mountain range and other nature parks, some of Woodland Hills’ most popular sites include:
- Woodland Hills Country Club - A private golf course designed by renowned architect William “Billy” Bell Sr, Woodland Hills Country Club is one of the most beautiful golf courses in the San Fernando Valley. A popular wedding venue.
- Corbin Canyon Park - Part of Topanga State Park, Corbin Canyon Park hosts a number of manageable, 2+ mile trails for hikers who want to see the area’s natural beauty with a less strenuous hike.
- The Local Peasant Woodland Hills - One of the most popular restaurants in Woodland Hills, the Local Peasant combines comfort food with locally-sourced ingredients. The Local Peasant also has outdoor seating and a variety of beer and alcohol livations.
- The Village at Westfield Topanga - The Village at Westfield Topanga is a large shopping center that provides a variety of stores, from upscale retailers to grocery stores and restaurants.
- FUNBOX Woodland Hills - Known as The World’s Biggest Bounce House, FUNBOX Woodland Hills offers a variety of features, from super-sized obstacle courses to sumo rings. There’s something for everyone at this quirky park.
- Haunt O’ Ween - An immersive family playground full of Halloween adventures. Haunt O’ Ween is open every October for visitors to explore.
What Our Clients Say
I've been a long-time tenant in Hollywood and this company including Josh and Sue have been great over the years and have also gone above and beyond for me at times. They're very responsive when there is the rare issue at my place (usually a minor appliance or plumbing maintenance thing), and they communicate well. I also love being able to pay my rent electronically. I highly recommend working with them in any capacity.
I have worked with King George Property Management for over ten years and recommend them without qualification. They are responsive, honest, and will consistently look out for your best interests.
King George has delivered with care, consistency, and comfort through the ups and downs of the business cycles over years. I trust Josh with my real estate business. He represents our family brand’s generational legacy and reputation perfectly.
King George is an honest and reputable company. I have been working with KG for several years and can tell you that they know what they are doing and they are experts in the industry. I would highly recommend KG to anyone looking for property management services
King George Property Management manages a property for me in Los Angeles and has been able to increase rents and get good tenants. A+
Great company. Responsive and professional